Inspiration


Writers: What books inspired you to write your first novel?

Mine were Legacy of Lies by Elizabeth Chandler and The China Garden by Liz Berry and obviously Twilight, due to the romance.

Readers: What do you look for in a paranormal romance story?

I look for suspense, quality writing, easy flow of sentences, voice, maybe a Gothic tone, dreamy prose, great description, handsome and mysterious brooding heros with a strong independent protagonist.  First person narrative, and realistic characters. Plenty of romance, and swoon worthy dialogue.

Comments

  1. My first book was inspired by X.Men and Philosophy. Not your average inspirational book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting mix. Is this the book I have been beta reading? Not heard of the second novel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and a dream I had inspired The White Aura.

    As for reading...I love romance and the hints of supernatural, but not so much that it's unbelievable. I love the stories I've been beta reading for you. Hopefully I'll get to read the whole thing one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for for joining Felicia. Not heard of that but sounds good. Aww and thanks. I have enjoyed beta reading yours too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book promoting

Here. Again!!

New layout and update