My return to editing


Hey folks.

As my subject line states, I am wanting to return to freelance editing now that my schedule is less filled up with editing my own novels. Although I am based in the U.K, I mainly edit for Americans.

I am aware of how certain things are supposed to be written for that type of readership :)

My rates are low at the moment, since I need to re-build my client base. It's not because the edits would be mediocre in any way. So make the most of the bargain. :)

I may even keep my rates very low for regular clients. Although the pricing would always be at a rate to fit a writers budget. I genuinely want to help.

Please read the about page and rates for information. My e-mail address is on the contact page.

Thank you  for reading and happy writing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book promoting

Here. Again!!

New layout and update